RealWork Labs is a software company providing solutions to help home service providers transform their quality work into an enhanced online presence that drives visibility and new customer acquisition. We democratize content marketing by enabling service provider teams to easily capture video testimonials, check-ins, reviews, and real photos from job sites. Our products have been shown to help our customers develop real equity in their online presence, replacing expensive solutions from traditional SEO services and lead companies.
RealWork Labs is based 100% in the US and headquartered in Austin, TX.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our growing operations team. You will be responsible for the administration of Salesforce; this includes system configuration, creation of reports and dashboards, end-user training and data integrations, ensuring data hygiene and integrity. This role collaborates with function leaders to identify, define, and implement changes and enhancement to meet business requirements in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Manages tasks and projects in a fast-paced operations environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality. Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency.
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Manage data imports, database de-duping and cleanup.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com
- Develop and implement training for end-users. Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to Salesforce.com business applications.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- 5+ years previous Salesforce application administration, development, or support with a minimum 300-seat environment handling all aspects of CRM, case management, leads, platform maintenance, and deep knowledge of cross functional custom objects.
- Good project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups with little supervision.
- Experience with Salesforce developer toolkit including Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, and data migration tools like data loader, workbench, etc.,
- Excellent proficiency in Salesforce’s Web Services, APIs, SOQL, SOSL, and Security Model
- Expert knowledge with Lightning Experience, Analytics, App Builder, Flows, and Components
- Must be a self-starter and Salesforce trailblazer who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with sandbox and production deployments
- Experience with Scrum framework and development cycle process preferred
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company.
- Competitive salary, commission structure & equity
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Regular team outings & events
- Unlimited PTO
This role is for Austin based candidates only. RealWork Labs will not provide for relocation or sponsor VISA applications.