RealWork Labs is a software company providing solutions to help home service providers transform their quality work into an enhanced online presence that drives visibility and new customer acquisition. We democratize content marketing by enabling service provider teams to easily capture video testimonials, check-ins, reviews, and real photos from job sites. Our products have been shown to help our customers develop real equity in their online presence, replacing expensive solutions from traditional SEO services and lead companies.
RealWork Labs is based 100% in the US and headquartered in Austin, TX.
As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will identify and connect with prospective customers, educate them about digital asset management, and set sales meetings for Account Executives.
Location: Austin Texas
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop accounts
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, and social media
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve quotas
- You are a self-starter and intrinsically motivated to succeed
- You are a creative thinker with the ability to approach challenges with new ideas
- You are a great communicator and an excellent listener
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Six months to one year of SaaS sales or sales development experience preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
Why Join RealWork Labs?
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company.
- Competitive salary, commission structure & equity
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Regular team outings & events
- Unlimited PTO
RealWork Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.