RealWork Labs is a software company providing solutions to help home service providers transform their quality work into an enhanced online presence that drives visibility and new customer acquisition. We democratize content marketing by enabling service provider teams to easily capture video testimonials, check-ins, reviews, and real photos from job sites. Our products have been shown to help our customers develop real equity in their online presence, replacing expensive solutions from traditional SEO services and lead companies.
RealWork Labs is based 100% in the US and headquartered in Austin, TX.
RealWork Labs is looking for a BI & Revenue Operations Analyst to join our Finance and Business Operations team. As the first member of our BI Team, you will be responsible for leading the buildout of our internal business intelligence and reporting environment across the company. This will entail instrumenting all areas of the business including the sales funnel, customer retention, and product. This is an incredible opportunity to help shape the strategic direction of our business through insight generation and process change.
- Report directly to the head of Business Operations and work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, and Product
- Build out performance dashboards for executives and managers to drive insights and action for all areas of the business
- Proactively identify and pursue deep-dive analyses to deliver insight into our business
- Possible first investigative projects:
- Lead scoring: what are the attributes of our best leads? How do we optimize lead sourcing and distribution for close rates and time to close?
- Churn analysis / customer health scoring: which factors are most correlated with retention, and which indicate potential churn risk?
- Product engagement analysis: what features are driving the highest engagement across our customer base? How does product engagement correlate with retention and customer ROI?
- Product efficacy analysis: what is the ROI on our product? Which customer profiles and segments exhibit the highest ROI?
- 4-5 years of experience in an analytical role; experience at a software company is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce reporting and key marketing and sales metrics
- Strong analytical toolkit with expert-level Excel skills and experience in analytics / visualization tools like: Alteryx, Power BI, Python, R, SQL, Tableau
- A love for data and strategic thinking
- Curiosity that inspires leading questions for investigation with a track record of generating insights to improve processes and outcomes
- Experience with A/B testing a plus
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company.
- Competitive salary, commission structure & equity
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Regular team outings & events
- Unlimited PTO