RealWork Labs is a software company providing solutions to help home service providers transform their quality work into an enhanced online presence that drives visibility and new customer acquisition. We democratize content marketing by enabling service provider teams to easily capture video testimonials, check-ins, reviews, and real photos from job sites. Our products have been shown to help our customers develop real equity in their online presence, replacing expensive solutions from traditional SEO services and lead companies.
RealWork Labs is based 100% in the US and headquartered in Austin, TX.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager. As our first accounting team member, you will get to build the foundation of our financial reporting. We are currently working with a third-party service provider to manage our accounting processes and need an experienced accounting professional to oversee and implement accounting processes, systems, and policies to help us scale.
- Lead and develop our internal accounting department with a focus on driving efficiency and insights to support our growing business
- Handle day to day accounting operations including – GL, AR, AP, and payroll
- Own the monthly financial close process including detailed review of journal entries, and preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Work with FP&A function to accurately forecast financials including cash position
- Assist in compilation of tax returns and ensure
- We are currently using Intacct for accounting and Stripe for payment processing
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience; software startup and systems implementation experience are preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with an owner mentality
- BS / BA in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related field. Active CPA license is preferred
- Experience supporting audits with strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company.
- Competitive salary, commission structure & equity
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Regular team outings & events
- Unlimited PTO